LAST YEAR’S EDITION
Ahead of other industry events and festivals, the Cristal Festival launched a “Branded Content” competition category 4 years ago. Following the success of this competition category, a global Editorial Board was established to develop the 1st Global Brand Entertainment and Content Summit.
The first edition of the event was held in Crans Montana in 2012 with participants such as:
- Ben Silverman, CEO – Electus
- Mark Beeching, Worldwide Chief Creative & Strategy Officer – Digitas
- Howard Owens, CEO – National Geographic Channels
- Erin McPherson, VP & Head of Video Programming – Yahoo!
- Doug Scott, CEO – OgilvyEntertainment
- Olivier Gers, CEO – Endemol Worldbrands
- Olivier Robert Murphy, Global Head of New Business – Universal Music
- Chantal Rickards, Head of Programming & Branded Content – MEC EMEA
- Martin Solveig, International DJ
- Thomas Jamet, CEO – Moxie
And many, many more…
Have a look at the video’s from 2012′s edition: